Pages

8 December 2011

Kian - an update

So any readers who actually read my blog and care about it at all (maybe the one of you that there is) will remember that a year ago, or actually 13 months ago I posted to tell all that my nephew had been brought into the world. 


Obviously much has changed with said nephew, he has gone from being a baby who can only sleep, cry and poop to turning into this scamp who likes to pull anything he can get his hands on (including my hair which is so long at the moment) and make extremely loud noises. He also still poops. 




That is the little boy himself there looking as mischievous as ever. He is almost at the stage of walking and talking which is obviously very exciting. However I have feeling once he does start talking he won't shut up ever. Not that I'm complaining... yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment