Pages

20 October 2010

University

Dear University, 

Why are you so difficult? You make me get up at 7am on days where I just want to lie in bed until 12pm, don't you know how hard it is to get out of bed of a morning? That's why I never go to that one 9.15am lecture, it isn't you, it's me. Really. 

And then there's this 'studying' issue, I don't want to study, I want to sit around in my dressing gown watching Lost and Glee, instead of having to sit and read a book called Automotive Ergonomics. Seriously, what the hell? 

Don't even get me started on the work thing, do you know how stressed a person gets before a deadline? Do you university? I don't think you do, I think you're just messing with us, standing there all smug and full of degrees. I'm on to you.

Regards, 

Sarah C (Applied Psychology student)

No comments:

Post a Comment