Pages

16 November 2010

40 Things

This is a blog meme I found a while ago, I don't have the link to it anymore but if anyone fancies copying it from me go ahead! Although this isn't my own original material (well the answers are but not the questions).

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I started university!
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't really have any resolutions, apart from to do the Moonwalk, which I did!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister did, just two weeks ago!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nobody that I was particularly close to as in, spoke to regularly and saw a lot, but a few people I knew, did.
5. What countries did you visit?
France, England.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
I would like to have more money.... hey we can dream?
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory?
Feb 22nd - my eighteenth birthday. Feb 23rd - when I got to see Wicked for the first and as of yet, only time. April 16th - Nickys birthday. August 13th - My sisters birthday!  Nov 1st - My nephews birthday :) when he was born.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting into uni!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not going home for the summer.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing serious just a chest infection over the summer.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
MY IPHONE :) 
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
What? I don't know, a lot of peoples! 
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
A couple of people's did, but I shan't get into that here.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food and bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
WICKED! My eighteenth, Paris! And Kians birth.
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2010?
Oh quite a few.... that Americano song! Bad Romance, Telephone, basically any song that was a hit this year.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? A bit of both?
thinner or fatter? Fatter I think.
richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Enjoyed the sun a bit more when it was here!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasted money.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At home with my mam having a lovely family day.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
It's a toss up between Nicky, my mam and my stepmam.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I already was in love.
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
Big fat zerroooo
24. What was your favourite TV program?
LOST
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is a strong word, I dislike people now that I didn't dislike this time last year.
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
I read quite a few books. Difficult to choose.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Lady Gaga ;)
28. What did you want and get?
To go to university.
29. What did you want and not get?
Money..... oh if only I could be so luckyyyy.
30. What were your favourite films of this year?
Made in Dagenham was fantastic. Can't remember other films I saw! Terrible.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 18, and I spent the morning at my dads house and then went into town to get my iPhone, and then spent the afternoon with my best friends and then my mam and sister surprised me! My boyfriend was there the whole day it was fantastic, then the next day my mam and sister and I went to London. :) 
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Moving into a nice flat, feeling closer to friends and family and getting to university. Having a future. 
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
It changes a lot.
34. What kept you sane?
My friends and family
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Zac Efron.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The election.
37. Who did you miss?
Some people I am not so close to anymore.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Oh god a few! All my friends I made at university, friends I met at work.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
I can't think of one this very second...
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream" :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment